Wednesday 2 May 2012

Ringtone

My Ringtone made on Audacity.

I have made this ring tone on the computer program, Audacity. First i downloaded the song 'Another world' by one direction and when they say 'Hi we're one direction'.
The i added the sounds to the program and trimmed the parts i didnt want, i did that by selecting what i wanted to trim then went to 'edit' and 'trim'.
I then selected the end part of the song 'Another world' and went to 'effect' and 'base boost' to add a strong base to that section.
Then i selected both the song itself and when the boys talk and made the pitch of their voices high by; clicking 'effect' and 'change pitch'.
Once I had finished creating the ringtone, i saved it. To upload it on my blog i needed to make it a movie so I went onto movie maker uploaded three pictures onto movie maker that realated to One direction and their song 'Another world' and placed the ringtone i created onto it.
 I then had to save the movie by clicking 'save movie' then 'forcomputer'.

No comments:

Post a Comment