Thursday 1 November 2012

Keep Score: Tutorial One

In order to complete the tutorial I needed to change the sprite from the cat to a shark. To complete this step I pressed "Choose new sprit from file" which opened a file with many sprites, so I then found the sprite needed. Also I had to add another sprite for the purpose of the game to work, and the shark sprite follows the next sprite which will be a small fish.
 
I then had to change the background/stage of the game so it seems more realistic and more attractive to the consumer when I create my own game. Inorder to do this I clicked "Backgroud" then "import" and found an appropriate stage to suit the game.
Now to allow the sprite to move and complete the necessary moves for the game to word, I must create a code/script for that particular sprite. For the shark I need it to have a score, so when It eats a small fish, a point is given. Also it needs to move 3 steps and point towards the small fish so it is easier to eat the fish.
Also I need to create a script for the small fish so that when the shark eats it, it will change costumes and dissapear.
This is the final game.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment