Tuesday 13 November 2012

Game Ideas

The game Im thinking of is going to based on the british boy band, One direction.
I want the game to have 5 levels, each level will be based on one of the five boys from the band, Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn.
I want the levels to have questions about each one of the boys, but Inorder to select an answer to the question, I want the consumer to have to move the character (which would be one of the boys) to the answer.
For example look at the image above.

Another Idea I had was something similar to just dance. Its when the console tells the user to press a specific button (left arrow, up arrow, down arrow or right arrow) and then the sprite will change costume to follow the buttons direction and start to dance.
So far I have been investigating with rough sprites to see how I need the scripts to be for the game to work. I have found out how my arrow sprite appears onto the screen for a specific time limit and with a red dot (as an example) for the arrows to break and so the costumer will know if the, for example, down arrow is shown twice.

1 comment: